1. An outsourced call centre will have a team of well-trained handlers that have a professional, friendly and helpful phone manner.
2. When hiring a contact centre, the service it provides can be tailored to the specific needs of your business. Whether you need one person or 20, a particular time request or anything else that can help your company, the inbound contact centre can help.
3. Any customers calling your business will have no idea that they are dealing with an outsourced facility. When the call comes through, it will flag up on the operator’s screen that it’s your call and instructions will appear on how to answer it. That way, it’ll sound like they’re sitting right in your office.
4. As well as having the service tailored to your needs, you can also make requests for how specific calls are dealt with. For instance, you may want clients to be put through to you, but sales calls to leave a message.
5. Depending on the nature of your business, the alternative may be to hire a team of operators, computers and office space yourself. This can be expensive, especially as many customers may be calling you outside of the normal working hours. By using an outsourced contact centre, you’ll only pay for the time spent on your calls.
6. If you’re looking for receptionist services, outsourcing may be cheaper than the salary and associated costs of hiring a new member of staff.
7. And, unlike staff, an inbound contact centre will not require holidays or holiday pay, or call in off sick.
8. Many of these services will also be able to deal with sales enquiries, brochure requests and much more, taking a huge workload away from your employees’ schedules.
9. If you’re a small business that has big plans for expansion, you may want to use a call centre as a short-term solution until it is viable to launch your own.
10. If your workplace is besieged with calls, you may find that they are stopping you and your team from getting on with more important tasks. By outsourcing your business call handling, you will be giving yourself back some valuable time.
Could an outsourced call centre benefit your business? Why not learn more about how outsourcing your telephone answering could help you achieve your targets?
Visit alldayPA.com to find out more on how using an inbound call centre can benefit your company and deal with all your business call answering requirements.