1. Color can make a statement, but avoid using too much of it. Use the color of your business or whatever else is appropriate, but use it strategically. Play with lights and darks and stray away from splashing it around for no reason.
2. Keep your most important information in list form. People have short attention spans, so when it comes to booklet printing, keep what you have to say in small, bite-sized portions, like lists and bullet points.
3. Freshen up your design and eliminate stock photos. It can be difficult to find the funds for a photographer but personalizing can go far if the photos you see in your booklet printing are real and localized to your company.
4. Don’t be afraid to toot your own horn. Customers and clients may be picking up these booklets to learn about your products, but what they also need to know about you. Find a place to provide your company’s credentials.
5. Take advantage of the basics of black and white. These colors can be a powerful way to make your booklet printing pop. Don’t be afraid to keep the bulk of the text black and use white space to your benefit as it often draws in readers’ attention and gives off a crisp and professional vibe.
6. Keep the pages to a minimum. Don’t try to cram in too much information into fewer pages, but booklet printing makes more of an impact when you avoid giving them too much to work with.
7. Make sure your grammar and punctuation is up to par. It is really important not to look over the basic of the English language when you compose your booklet designs. Make sure your copy is free of spelling errors or grammatical mistakes.
8. Punch up your designs with photos whenever possible. Make sure you balance words and photos to keep people interested in your booklet printing designs.
9. Keep your font use to a minimum. Different fonts can be fun, but it is best to use 2-3 and from there, play with the stylistics to switch it up. Make headlines bold and sub head italics and so forth.
10. Find a printer that will work with your custom requests. There are so many printers out there, so find the one who is willing to work with your designs and your budget.
Jesse P Rees : Keep all of this in mind, and your booklet printing can be the business boost you have been waiting for. Get in contact with the right online printer today and start making a difference with your print marketing. http://www.simpleprint.com/bookletprinting