1. First of all, what is the party for? Perhaps your team have your team hit their annual targets or won a new chunk of business. Maybe someone is retiring or you want to throw a party to thank clients for their custom.
2. Once you know what the corporate party is for, you can start to draw up a list of people to invite. They may be all internal, which will make the invitation process smoother, or you may need to send something out to invite people.
3. Once you’ve got your invite list, you should have a good idea of how many people will be coming to the party. This information will help you when choosing a venue, as you’ll need to find somewhere that has the room for everyone.
4. The next thing to factor in when looking for a venue is its location and how easy it will be for everyone to get there and get home from.
5. Next, you need to decide what you want from the venue in terms of food. Some will provide meals, others may be able to provide buffet-style food.
6. Once you know your criteria for a venue, it’s a good idea to draw up a shortlist and go and visit them. That will give you the best insight into whether it’s right for your party.
7. Check the price per head for the venues as well as their availability on the dates you want them. You may have to compromise on the date or your budget to get the right place.
8. Once you’re satisfied, give the venue rough numbers of how many people will be coming and pay any deposit they require in order to secure the booking.
9. Once it’s booked, send out your invites and ask for confirmation.
10. When you have confirmed numbers, let the venue know and make any necessary travel requirements to get everyone to and from the party. After that, let everyone know where they need to be and when.[sc:publicidad ]
When booking a corporate party or any other corporate events, finding the right venue will be the key to its success.
Why not visit Revolution-Bars.co.uk to find out about great venues in your area? They have fantastic bars in London, Liverpool, Leeds, Manchester and many more locations. The bars are perfect for corporate events, hen and stag dos and birthday parties.