1. You will feel good knowing that you had a part in helping them build their business. You can sit back and say “I had a part in their success.”
2. They may become one of your best friends. Most people can use new friends, even business owners. You may even become business partners and create a totally new business together.
3. You could end up being strategic business allies in the future. You could regularly do joint venture and cross promotion deals with each other.
4. They may help you out with your business. Maybe they will give you some testimonials or endorsements for your products or services.
5. You might gain some valuable referrals from them. They may also join your affiliate program and make sales for your business.
6. They might offer you some free advertising space on their web site or in their e-zine for your help. You could also exchange advertising with them.
7. You both could end up developing a new product or service together. The product or service could be a combination of your current ones.
8. They might purchase the products you sell and become one of your best customers. You could sell them many back end products or services in the future. You help them with your previous valuable experience, and help them to save time and save money if you tell them which marketing resources and business opportunities are effective and reliable, and which ones are just hype to avoid. You will get rewarded greatly if you are doing a great job to help online business newbie.
There are probably many other benefits you could get from helping a new online business owner. Always remember to help them out because it’s the nice thing to do and not just to benefit your own business.
and informative newsletter dedicated to supporting people
like you! To find out the best online business opportunities,
and to discover hundreds more proven and practical internet
marketing secrets, plus FREE internet marketing products
worth over $200, visit: http://www.best-internet-businesses.com