1. You get to give back to other people using your expertise. There is no greater feeling than helping someone else succeed due to the knowledge that you have given them. If there is a member that is in dire need of a solution, you are able to step in and save the day using your special knowledge.
2. Tons of free customers-this is another one of the best advantages. You will use a referral system to help your customers and your fellow business owners, by swapping business leads. These are now pre-qualified customers that are much more likely to make a purchase.
3. You get the power of the mastermind. Networks also offer the power to solve very large problems quickly, using this technique. Each member uses their expertise to add to the solution and together they quickly get an answer to help one person at a time.
4. It is much cheaper to get more customers, free in fact. You no longer have to pay through the nose and advertise to cold lists to get customers. With a network, the customers are sent to you.
5. It’s a great place to get new ideas. One industry might have been using a marketing technique for years, but it’s brand new to a different group. These are just some of the ideas that can go back and forth during meetings. It’s also a great place to share product development or management techniques.
6. It’s a way to add value to your current business without any more employees or services. You now have the power to add a large catalog of services available that you can offer to your customers, just by using what’s available in the network.
7. It’s a way to improve your marketing efforts 100%. You may have trouble with an ad campaign, or the copy in your sales letter may not be pulling very well. All you have to do is apply the right network member to the product and you will be able to come up some excellent solutions to any marketing dilemma.